Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of St. Lawrence is a building of stone in the Early English, Late Decorated and Perpendicular styles, and consists of chancel, nave, aisles, south porch and an embattled western tower, with four pinnacles, containing 3 bells and a sanctus bell :
the nave and aisles were new roofed and the tower repaired in 1857 under the direction of Messrs. Maughan and Fowler, at a cost of £420:
below the west window of the north aisle is the effigy in stone of a lady of the 14th century:
there are 92 sittings"
DB 7 March 2020