Wesleyan Methodist Sunday School with the date stone reading "1838".
"A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Barton-On-Humber Circuit Past And Present” prepared by Colin Shepherdson September 1997 (Revised May 1998) states :-
"A Society was formed in 1769 and a chapel built in the High Street in 1780.
It was enlarged in 1803 but was replaced in 1817 on the same site.
A Sunday school added in 1838.
This chapel was demolished to make way for a third chapel which was opened, again on the same site, in 1868.
A new kitchen and toilets were added in 1973.
The chapel is still in use with a membership of 59"
Geoff Swain Collection 28 August 1994