This house, in fine ashlar limestone, close by the parish church, was once part of a larger house built by Thomas Coney in 1568.
Peter Kirk Collection, 1997
The Early English tower has three stepped courses and a small spire with one tier of tiny broaches.
Much of St Thomasís is 13th century - the large windows are 15th and 16th century additions.
The oldest features are the south arcade and the chancel arch - both 12th century.
The church has an attractive setting on a hillside close to the Tudor manor house and with farm buildings nearby.
The windows in both the north and south side (here to the right) aisles are thought to date from the Elizabethan period.
The Early English tower, with its lancet window, and Y tracery in the belfry stage, dates from the 13th century.