The stone chancel is thirteenth century. The nave was rebuilt in 1841, in brick (south wall) and stone (north).
Peter Kirk Collection, 1998
The church is little changed over the 20 years - except for the loss of that delightful octagonal bell turret.
View from the south-east. It is clear there was once a priest's door in the south wall.
The chancel probably dates from the thriteenth century though it has been repaired and renewed over the years.
One of two corbel heads on the chancel arch dating from the thirteenth century.