The west wall of the 13th century tower has a small lancet and an empty niche above.
Plate tracery decorates the lower lucarnes of the stumpy 13th century spire.
The gabled porch, plain but well-proportioned, is 14th century.
The chancel is 14th century, though the three light east window and the fine stained glass date from the restoration of 1874 by E W Pugin.
The sturdy tower and the short broach spire are early 13th century, while the south aisle and clerestory are both 14th century in date.
The interior is spacious with high 14th century arcades.
This simple boot scraper is on the west side of the south doorway in the church.
The porch contains two effigies of knights, both cross-legged and wearing chain mail and surcoats.They are early 14th century in date.
This knight has his hand at his sword.
This effigy is of a knight is at prayer and lies underneath a canopy.
Like the other effigy in the porch, it dates from the early 14th century.
Even on a miserable, damp autumn day the 'endearing' tower of the church (as Pevsner describes it), with its prominent lucarnes, uplifts the spirits.
The font is a plain octagonal bowl on a square base.
Looking east towards the chancel. The 3-bay south arcade, seen here, has octagonal piers and double-chamfered arches of the Early English period.
Looking west along the nave. In the facing wall is a small window of the Norman period with deep splay.