In "A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Lincoln Circuits Past And Present" prepared by Colin Shepherdson (Revised October 2000) it is stated that :-
"The chapel, situated in the High Street, was built in 1864. The last service was held on the 30.8.98, although morning services had been held at the local comprehensive school for several years as the chapel was too small. The membership of 14 still continue to meet at the school.
The chapel is now used as a Parish Council Office and Drop In Information Centre"
Geoff Swain Collection 12 June 1994