Culverthorpe Hall viewed from across one of the lakes. Marked as "Fish Ponds" on the OS 25 inch map published 1905.
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"Culverthorpe Hall is a building in the Italian style, consisting of a central division with wings, and is approached by a broad flight of steps :
the drawing-room, a fine apartment, is hung with several very fine portraits of the Newton family; the staircase has a painted ceiling; It is occupied by Brg.Gen. Rodolph Ladeveze Adlercron.
The trustees of the late Col. George B. Archer-Houblon are lords of the manor and sole landowners"
DB 19 May 2020