The fine Royal coat of arms in Cuxwold church.
View of the church from the south. Can there be a plainer tower?
Peter Kirk Collection, 1997
The squat tower of St Nicholasís church dates from the 11th century, as does the arch to the nave.
James Fowler restored the church in 1860, adding windows in early
14th century style, but retaining the 12th century chancel arch.
The windows on the south side of the nave, in Geometrical style, date from the 1860 restoration.
Jews' Court collection, 1977