All Saints, Eagle, has an Early English tower. The rest was built in 1903-04 to the design of J. T. Lee.
Mark Acton, 2016
The nave and chancel of 1904 replaced a delapidated structure of the Decorated period at a cost of almost £2000.
Another view of the church from the southeast in the autumn sunshine.
The bequest of Thomas Unyon (or Onyon) was still supporting the village elementary school for at least 150 years.
One of several corbels along the nave carrying symbols of religious significance.
Presumably this was part of Lee's early 20th century scheme.
The entrance arch was erected in 1920 as a World War I memorial.
The inscription reads: 'They have passed through the valley of the shadow of death and entered the life eternal'
Detail of inscription chancel east wall.
"Nave, north aisle, south porch and chancel rebuilt 1903-4 by J T Lee"
Sir Charles Seely (11 August 1833 – 16 April 1915) was a British industrialist and politician. He was also a Knight of Grace Order of St John of Jerusalem
DB 30 July 2018
A fragment of a late tenth century or eleventh century cross shaft with cable-moulded borders and interlaced patterning.
"13C west tower, with single pointed window at ground floor.
Paired 13C, bell openings and tiled hipped roof"
"The school was built in 1878, and opened as Eagle Board School by the Eagle United District School Board, formed in 1877.
It became Eagle Council School in 1903 and Eagle County School c.1947.
It was known as Eagle County Primary School prior to September 1999, since when the present title has been used"
The red-brick chapel in High Street was built for the Wesleyan Methodists in 1903. It closed in 1981 and has been converted to residential use.
This remarkable building in Harby Lane dates from the 1820s. It was built by Samuel Russell Collett who created a zoo on the site.
The frames of windows and doors in Gothic pointed shape are made from crude oak branches.
The Jungle is listed Grade II*
T R Leach Collection, 1972
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire states that William Willerton was landlord in 1876.
No other public houses listed but William Hebblewhite was a beer retailer.
The early 19C farmhouse has been listed together with its walls, gate and railings.