Holton le Moor, Old School
A National School was first provided by the Dixon family in 1858. It was replaced by this building, which was designed by H G Gamble, in 1913.
The decorated gable of what was latterly St Luke's CE Aided Primary School carries the patriotic message 'Live for God & King & Country'.
The school closed in 2006.
Holton le Moor, primary school, H G Gamble, Dixon