A small church for a tiny village. St Oswald's has a Norman south doorway, Transitional nave arcade and Decorated chancel. The double bellcote is Early English.
The church is yet to be electrified. A sign to the neighbouring property warns of 'loose dogs'.
Mark Acton, 2017
The north arcade dates from around 1200. There are seats around the pier bases.
The north chapel. A fourteenth-century monument slab with images of a lady and a child praying.
In the north chapel, a monument to Sir Charles Dymoke, died 1602, and his wife.