White's Directory 1872 has :-
"The Church (All Saints) is a small edifice, consisting of nave and chancel, with bell turret, rebuilt about the year 1796.
The vicarage, valued in K.B. at £6. 13s. 4d., and now at £90, is in the incumbency of the Rev. S. K. Webster, M.A. who has a good residence, built in 1852, at an expense of about £1000.
At the enclosure, in 1769, the corn tithes were commuted for an allotment of 243A. 2R. 24P., and the hay tithes for 58A.1R. 36P. The former belongs to R. H. C. Nevile, Esq., and the latter to John Dalton, Esq. The vicarial glebe is 47 acres".
DB 27 July 2022