Holy Cross, Kirkby Green, is a small church built in 1848 though the east end may be a reproduction of its medieval predecessor.
There is west gallery and a thirteenth century piscina shaft.
Mark Acton, 2014
Approach to the church from the north-west.
A simple bell-cote built as an extension to the west wall of the nave and, unusually, the porch at the centre of the same side of the church.
Peter Grey Archive, 1969