St Edith's was declared redundant in 1981 and demolished in 1993.
The churchyard is still cared for and the footprint of the building can be seen.
Mark Acton, 2016
St Edith's was built in red brick in 1837 and subsequently rendered in cement.
Richard Oliver, undated
A similar view of the church from the south-east.
Dave Start, 1984
Another view of the churtch shortly after it was made redundant.
The church viewed shortly before demolition.
Naomi Field, 1991
The west tower shortly before demolition.
An earlier view of the tower, after the church was made redundant.
The chancel of the abandoned church.
The north wall of the chancel. The walls were of stone with brick external face.
The tower arch, with ogee surround, at the west end of the nave.