Little Steeping, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
"A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Spilsby Circuit Past And Present" prepared by Colin Shepherdson & Keith Guyler (Revised August 1998) states that :-
"The first chapel was erected in 1819.
The foundation stone for a second chapel, on the same site, was laid on the 16.6.1896 and the last service held on the 3.10.1971.
The chapel was sold by auction on the 6.9.1976 for conversion into a house but is now standing unused"
Geoff Swain Collection 24 June 2002
Little Steeping, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, church, image