On the outskirts of Billinghay but in the parish of Kyme.
As Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1905 puts it "A small stream, called the Skirth, sometimes navigable, and dividing North Kyme from Billinghay, passes through the parish, which is also traversed by the old Roman Car dyke"
Listed in Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1905 "Smith Joseph, Coach & Horses P.H. & farmer"
Signboard recently removed as witness the cones in the foreground - for sale when this image was taken with offers over £300,000 requested.
DB 25 June 2020