Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of All Saints is a building of stone, consisting of chancel, nave and an embattled western tower, with pinnacles, containing one bell:
in 1884 the tower was partly rebuilt, all windows reglazed, a new pulpit provided, and pews lowered and rearranged:
there are 60 sittings.
The register dates from the year 1677.
The living is a discharged rectory, net yearly value £120, with residence, in the gift of the Lord Chancellor, and held since 1910 by the Rev. Benjamin Davies B.A., B.D. of St. David's College, Lampeter, who is also rector of and resides at Springthorpe"
DB 12 May 2019