Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of St. Margaret is an ancient building of local stone and brick, in the Early English style, and consists of chancel, nave and a low western tower, with a wooden bell-cote containing 2 bells :
the interior has been restored and reseated with open benches, and has about 100 sittings.
The register dates from 1564.
The living is a discharged rectory, united in 1741 to that of Haltham-on-Bain, joint net yearly value £300, including 383 acres of glebe, with residence, in the gift of and held since 1913 by the Rev. Henry Cecil Marriott Spurrier M.A. of Pembroke College, Oxford"
DB 24 August 2019