A large church for the size of the settlement. St Peterís, Stainby, was rebuilt in the Early English style in 1865 to the design of Richard Coad, a pupil of George Gilbert Scott.
W. A. H. Thorold became rector in 1877 and carved the altar, reredos, choir stalls, screens, organ case, pulpit & font cover in his rectory workshop.
Locked with no keyholder information.
Mark Acton, 2017