In "A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Scunthorpe Circuit Past And Present” prepared By Colin Shepherdson & Mervyn G White March 1997 (Revised August 1998) it is stated that :-
"1) Built in 1815.
ii) The second chapel was built in 1903 and a Sunday school was added and opened on the 6.11.1935. The last service was held on the 10.10.1971. The chapel was subsequently sold and in 1973 converted in to a house"