Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of St. Margaret, restored in 1879 at a cost of £1,587, is a building of stone in the Decorated style, consisting of chancel, nave, organ chamber, west porch and a western tower with octagonal spire containing a clock and one bell:
there are seats for 136 persons.
The register dates from the year 1695.
The living is a rectory, net yearly value £400, arising from 375 acres of glebe and funds administered by the Ecclesiastical Commissioners, with residence, in the gift of T. P. Brocklehurst esq. and held since 1911 by the Rev. Walter Ralph Jebb Boothby M.A. of Selwyn College, Cambridge"
DB 31 August 2019