Upton, All Saints
All Saints in Upton has a tower built around 1776. The chancel south side has much eleventh-century herringbone coursing.
There is a late Norman tympanum to the south door and a thirteenth-century north arcade.
The building was heavily restored by Ewan Christian in 1867 and James Fowler in 1874-5 and 1880.
Mark Acton, 2014
Upton, All Saints church, Ewan Christian, James Fowler