"Former vicarage, now house. 1704-1707"
White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1872 states "The living was appropriated to Waltham Abbey in the reign of Henry II., and is now a vicarage, valued in K.B. at £9. 18s. 6d., and now at £868.
It is in the gift of Mrs. H. W. Wright, and is held by her son, the Rev. Richard Franklin Wright, M.A., who has a good vicarage house, erected in 1707"