Woodhall Spa, St Peter, Interior
St Peter’s was built in 1893 to accommodate the town’s growing population and increasing visitor numbers.
Designed by C H Fowler with seating for 500 people, the church is brick outside and in, with a broad nave and broad south aisle.
The chancel was completed in 1904, with a fine stone reredos behind the altar (shown here).
In 1915 St Peter’s replaced St Andrew’s as the Parish Church of Woodhall Spa.
and Woodhall Spa - Past and Present by Marjorie Sargeant (pub 2008)
Woodhall Spa, St Peter church, interior, reredos, Charles Hodgson Fowler