Looking east towards the organ.
A brass plaque on the organ states " This organ was built in 1871 by Foster and Andrews and restored in 1971"
"Forster and Andrews. British organ building company, was formed by James Alderson Forster (1818–1886) and Joseph King Andrews (1820–1896), who had been employees of the London organ builder J. C. Bishop.
They opened the business that bore their name in Hull in 1843.
The business developed and became one of the most successful of the North of England organ builders.
The business was taken over by John Christie in 1924 and finally wound up in 1956.
As well as their Hull headquarters, the company had branches in London and York"
DB 11 March 2019