An early 16th century dovecote associated with Belleau Manor.
It is an octagonal single-storey structure in dark red brick with slate roof and boarded lantern. Internally there are square brick nesting boxes.
Ken Redmore, 2004
St John the Baptist at Belleau was rebuilt in Decorated style in 1862 by C.E.Giles.
Externally the church is greenstone with striking limestone bands.
The west tower of the church has a pyramidal roof and a decorative band reminiscent of machicolations.
The lancet windows, in Early English style, with plate tracery.
The 3-bay Early English arcades, with octagonal piers and double-chamfered arches, were retained from the old church for the restoration in 1862.
The First World War memorial in the church of St John the Baptist, Belleau.
Mark Acton, 2017