The fitter's shop at the West Camp at RAF Cranwell.
Strange-looking with its seventeenth-century bellcote and a chancel higher than the nave.
Its Saxon origins can be seen in the north east angle of the nave. The impressive north arcade is early twelfth-century.
The chancel arch is Early English. The Perpendicular chancel was mostly rebuilt by Hodgson Fowler in 1903-4.
Mark Acton, 2017
The First World War memorial to the fallen of the village.