Looking east towards the chancel.
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of St. James is an edifice of stone in the Early Decorated style, consisting of chancel, nave, aisles and a western tower with short broach spire, relieved by four large dormer lights on the principal faces, containing one bell:
the church was restored in 1876 at a cost of £954, and has I5O sittings.
The register is included in that of Westborough.
The living is a vicarage, united to the second mediety of the rectory of Westborough, net yearly value £300, with residence in the gift of F. A. Stirk esq. and held since 1904 by the Rev. Edward Hall Foottit M.A. of Worcester College, Oxford, who resides at Westborough"
DB 24 June 2019