Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Frithville
 
Frithville, Methodist Chapel
Frithville, Methodist Chapel
Frithville, Methodist Chapel

The former Wesleyan chapel in Frithville, opened in 1899, is now disused and marooned in the huge yard of the local agricultural engineer (R H Crawford).

August 2017

Frithville, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Frithville, St Peter
Frithville, St Peter
Frithville, St Peter

St Peterís is a small brick building with a pedimented west front and an overhanging roof with an hexagonal cupola.

It was built in 1821, probably by Jeptha Pacey, who was responsible for a number of churches in this part of the county.

March 2013

Frithville, Jeptha Pacey, hexagonal cupola