Great Steeping, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
A view of the 1868 chapel which closed 2010.
"A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Spilsby Circuit Past And Present" prepared by Colin Shepherdson & Keith Guyler (Revised August 1998) states that :-
"The first chapel was erected in 1833 and was replaced on the same site by the present chapel in 1868. Toilets and a kitchen were installed in 1996. Sited in Main Road the chapel is still in use with a membership of 14"
Geoff Swain Collection 24 June 2002
Great Steeping, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, church, image