This was the second chapel built for the Primitive Methodists on this site on the Green. It cost £350 and was dedicated in 1883.
This feels more a town church than a village one.
It is mostly in the Decorated style, restored from 1871-3. The pulpit and some of the pews are seventeenth-century.
Mark Acton, 2017
The First World War memorial to the fallen of the village.