New Bolingbroke, St Peter
The village was founded in 1823 by John Parkinson (steward to Sir Joseph Banks).
St Peter’s, though, is later, and was built by S.S.Teulon in 1854 in the style of the late 13th and early 14th centuries.
The brick church with stone dressings has nave, chancel, north aisle, organ chamber and an elaborate north east tower and spire.
New Bolingbroke, St Peter, S S Teulon, John Parkinson