Dating from 1737
this small country house is built in red brick with painted ashlar dressings. It has
hipped slate roofs with dogtooth eaves and 3 lateral stacks.
central doorway on the south elevation has a columnar porch with entablature.
The single hipped dormers have plain sashes which flank a central open pediment
supported on a pair of
consoles and containing a keyed oculus.
Hugh D Martineau c.1980