Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Wood Enderby
 
Wood Enderby, St Benedict
Wood Enderby, St Benedict
Wood Enderby, St Benedict

The greenstone church of St Benedict was rebuilt by George Hackford in 1860. The building comprises nave, north aisle and chancel, with a west tower and broach spire in Early English style.

The church was declared redundant in 1976.

September 2006

Wood Enderby, St Benedict church
Wood Enderby, Methodist Chapel
Wood Enderby, Methodist Chapel
Wood Enderby, Methodist Chapel

The former Wesleyan Methodist chapel in Wood Enderby was built at the crossroads in the centre of the village in 1876, with a Sunday school added in 1898.

The last service was held in 1973.

August 2017

Wood Enderby, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel