This decorative iron escutcheon is over the keyhole in the south door of the church.
The fine panelled door leading into the south side of the nave is dated 1633.
Door handle and decorated metal plate on south door.
Attractive ironwork in the south door.
Detail of the fine west door - presumably Fowler's design.
The south doorway is from the Early English period, c.1200. Above the pointed arch is a niche in which a modern figurine has been placed.
North west door - the usual entrance to the church.
This door on the north side of the nave, possibly original, is the usual modern entrance to the church. It has a small wicket.
Pevsner simply describes this door at the south entrance as 'traceried'. It is clearly in Perpendicular style.
Does it date from the fifteenth century or from Hakewill's restoration of 1873? Its condition suggests the latter.