Bilsby, Holy Trinity
Like many marshland churches a mixture of greenstone and brick. The tower and nave of Holy Trinity, Bilsby, are eighteenth-century whilst the chancel and north arcade are Perpendicular.
There is a memorial to Sir John Byllesby (died 1640) in the chancel.
A restoration of 1918 was largely funded by an American descendant, Major H. M. Byllesby.
Mark Acton, August 2013
Bilsby, Holy Trinity church, Sir John Byllesby, greenstone, brick