White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1856 states :-
"The Church (St. Peter) is an ancient structure of Norman and early English architecture, with an embattled tower, containing three bells.
The chancel arch is one of the finest relics of Anglo-Norman architecture in the county.
The benefice is a perpetual curacy, united with Long Bennington vicarage ...
The Earl of Dysart is impropriator, but the tithes were commuted at the enclosure in 1793, for 309A. 3R. 39P. of land"
DB 5 July 2020