White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1856 states :-
"Holbeach Church (All Saints) stands in the heart of the town, and is a large Gothic fabric, with a tower, containing eight bells, and surmounted by a spire.
The north porch is flanked by two small circular towers with embattled parapets.
The windows were formerly rich in painted glass, and in the interior were many altars, tabernacles, &c., as appears by an inventory "of the stuffe" sold by the churchwardens, after the Reformation, in 1543, among the items of which we find, "Harod's coate, xviiid. ;" "all the Apostyl's coats and other raggs, viiis. iiiid ;" various tabernacles and images or saints, bells, candlesticks, &c., &c.
More superstitious ornaments were sold here, by order of Queen Elizabeth, in 1560.
In the north aisle is a monument and recumbent effigy of Sir Humphrey Littlebury, who resided at Penny Hall, and is supposed to have been slain in the wars of the roses.
In the churchyard is an inscription to Mary Middleton, who had "20 young teeth after 72 years old," and died in 1722, aged 76.
The vicarage, valued in K.B. at £20. 5s. 10d., and now at £702, is in the patronage of the Bishop of Lincoln, and incumbency of the Rev. James Morton, B.D,, who has a good Vicarage House, and about 17 acres of glebe.
The Ecclesiastical Commissioners are appropriators of the rectory.
The vicar's tithes were commuted in 1838, for £900 per annum.
The Church land is 9A. 3R. 10P"
DB 6 May 2018