Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states "The church of St. Andrew is a small but ancient fabric of stone, in the Norman, Early English and Decorated styles, consisting of chancel, nave, north and south aisles, south porch and a low western tower, with parapet, containing a clock and 3 bells:
the south aisle retains a piscina:
the font is Norman; and near the tower are two ancient slabs inscribed to members of the Malet family and dated 1493:
there are four stained glass windows, one of those in the chancel being a memorial to the late Rev. G. S. Robinson B.A. rector 1842-1880:
the church was restored and other repairs effected in 1883, at a total cost of £1,200:
there are 120 sittings"