White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1856, before some of the later Victorian alterations, states:-
"The Church (St. Andrew,) is a massive building of the early pointed architecture, consisting of a tower and nave, with middle and side aisles.
At the end of each aisle is a part formerly separated by screen work into two openings, each containing a piscina: these were probably once used as chapels.
The tower contains six bells.
The Bishop of Lincoln is patron of the vicarage, which is valued in K.B. at £6. 13s. 4d., and now at £160, in the incumbency of the Rev. D. S. Wayland, M.A., of Bassingham, for whom the Rev. Robt. Ousby officiates.
At the enclosure, 74.0 acres of land was allotted for the rectorial tithes, and it is now held on lease by Sir M. J. Cholmeley, Bt., of the Ecclesiastical Commissioners.
The vicarial tithes are paid by a yearly rent-charge.
The Church Land was exchanged at the enclosure for 8A. 3R. 12P., now let for £30 per annum, besides which there is a yearly rent-charge of £1. 5s. for the reparation of the church"
DB 14 May 2019