Church viewed from the northeast with Commonwealth war graves in the foreground.
"A section of the churchyard is set aside for the graves of service personnel.
Comprising a Service Plot of four rows, it contains the war graves of a Royal Engineers soldier, eighteen British airmen and one Canadian airman, and six non-World War graves.
A former RAF base, RAF Hemswell (formerly known as Harpswell Aerodrome when it was first opened in 1918 by the Royal Flying Corps) adjoins the parish"
North aisle taken down and north nave wall rebuilt in C19.
DB 25 September 2018