Painting of Saint Margaret's Church, which was demolished 1978, displayed in Tetford Church.
White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1856 states :-
"The Church (St. Margaret), built in the reign of Edward III., was restored in 1871, at an expense of about £600.
It comprises nave, chancel, south porch and spire, and its windows are much admired for their beautiful tracery"
DB 18 January 2020